Thursday, June 24, 2010

New bag

I'm a university student. I live in a university sharehouse, with 4 other people. I may have started to monopolise a good portion of the lounge room with my fabric, sewing machine and other bits and bobs. At present there are 2 milk crates, 1 suit case, and 3 of those 50 cm x 25 cm x 25 cm plastic storage boxes of fabric in the corner of our lounge room. I've been sewing for so long, and have such little self control when it comes to buying stuff, that all of it has started to build up. A lot. So now I'm going to make some more of the smaller things to use up a lot of remnants from bigger projects and stored fabric I've got. So lots of purses and bags to come!

Slouchy bag in a floral forest vintage print:




I really like this one, but I really should post it on etsy, I need to list more over there. Buying fabric = making my own clothes = saving money BUT buying fabric + buying clothes + making clothes = brokety brokety broke broke :( ergo I need to make less bits and bobs for me (or stop buying clothes...but this is not going to happen).

I shall probably post some more pictures of the other things I've made a bit later (the b button on my laptop is dying, making typing very poo).

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment